Wednesday, January 16, 2013

An interlude to guide you to other books

It occurred to me that I don't have the link anywhere on here for our main hub of reviews at CBR.  I am one of many who participates.  For this year, Cannonball Read 5, please check out the link below.

http://cannonballread5.wordpress.com/

There you will find reviews of hundreds of books, by a variety of people of every age, race, creed, etc.  They are all fabulous, and may help point you towards even more wonderful literature.  It's a fantastic resource for deciding what to read next, and I recommend spending some time wandering around and getting to know different Cannonballers and their interests.  Maybe someone over there has taste that matches yours better than mine does - I want you to find them and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment